Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Duel

Here's a recent piece for a C.T. Adams story on Tor.com that just went live. Fun to sling some magic around, it feels like ages since I've painted anything glowy ;)



oil, 13x26

If you'd like to read the story that this piece is supporting, you can find it here

***

PLUS! Anyone heading out to comic con (in just two short weeks!), I'll be out again this year and sharing a booth with Daren Bader at booth #4813. I'll have the new books, some new surprises, painting DVDs, drawings, paintings (including the one above), and whatever else I can cram into the FedEx truck in the next few days. Stop on by :D

4 comments:

rick said...

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

ces said...

Don't forget to cram FUN into that Fed-Ex truck!

Wonderful painting.

David Palumbo said...

haha, no, fun will be waiting for me when I get there. Right? Right??

ces said...

Fun will be waiting for you when you get there as long as you like 18 million people!